Detached home, c.1880, very new rear extension, fabulous new kitchen, west-facing garden, rear access for off-road parking if desired. Chain-free, on top residential street near High Street & stations.
Victorian freehold detached house on desirable residential street, possibly very first house built on the street
• Very new extension with large eat-in and live-in kitchen, underfloor-heated with bespoke Corian worktops and AEG appliances
• Extension built with RSJs large enough to hold up a 2nd floor on top of current extension.
• German bi-fold doors to west-facing garden, not overlooked, with rear road access and with possibility to create an off-road parking space
• Original front reception toom with antique French fireplace
• On 3 floors
• Very new large family wet room with underfloor heating
• 2 double bedrooms on 1st floor, front and rear
• 3rd bedroom on top floor
• Downstairs loo
• Top floor has large eaves, currently used for storage – would suit a dormer at rear, STPP
• Short walk to Twickenham or Strawberry Hill stations, High Street, River and Twickenham Green
• Excellent schools available, both private and state.
Cocoon (UK) endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.